BadPuns Gift Shop
Submit A Pun
Bad Puns Home
Where the pun never sets
Tom Swift-ly through the Old Testament
(Search for similar jokes
(bible_swifties: 1 of 90)
- "I have sinned," said Adam originally.
- "Have an apple," the serpent said fruitfully.
- "Come here, Abel," Cain said brotherly.
- "You snails almost didn't make it," Noah said wetly.
- "No spika de Inglish," they babbled at Babel confusedly.
- "Nonsense, I'll look behind me all I please," replied Lot's wife saltily.
(Random Page)(Next Page >)
to return to the main page.
Note: If the Random button doesn't work repeatedly, use the reload button on your browser instead.
Copyrights, Statements and Disclaimers: (read more)
BadPuns.com was launched in May 2000, and is a free humor site focusing on pun jokes and word play.
This is a family safe web site: Our jokes may make you groan, but they are all clean. However, if you have a problem with anything on this site, please let us know.
BadPuns.com will try to ensure that sites linked from here also meet our standards, but they are not under our control, so we cannot take responsibility for any external contents.
BadPuns.com is a family-safe website.